BARCELONA ZERO LIMITS S.L.
Carrer Arbúcies, Num. 4 . 08184 Palau-Solità i Plegamans (Barcelona).
Tourism Registry of Catalonia: GC-003740
Barcelona Zero Limits is committed to user privacy. The BARCELONA ZERO LIMITS website – http://www.barcelonazerolimits.com – has been structured so that users can visit it without identifying themselves or revealing any personal information.
Any personal data that a user may decide to provide us will be used to support the relationship between the Barcelona Zero Limits and this user.
What is personal data?
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
How is personal data obtained?
This website collects personal data only if you voluntarily submit it by completing the on-line forms. When you choose to submit personally identifiable information to BARCELONA ZERO LIMITS, the latter will use your information only for the purposes for which you have consented.
How is personal data processed?
The BARCELONA ZERO LIMITS ensures that all personal data under its responsibility is processed according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679)
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
- Collected for legitimate purposes;
- Processed adequately, relevantly and not excessively in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and/or further processed;
- Accurate and up to date;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no other purpose than historical, statistical or scientific;
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data through technical and organisation measures
Where is the Personal Data Stored?
Personal data will be incorporated in a file property of BARCELONA ZERO LIMITS which will be allocated in the EEA (European Economic Area) or in countries that are provided with the same level of protection for privacy such as countries that adhere to EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks.
BARCELONA ZERO LIMITS will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
What are my rights as the Data Subject?
- The Data Subject has the right to the following information about personal data being processed:
- Confirmation as to whether data related to him or her are being processed;
- Information about the purposes of the processing operations, the categories of data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
Communication of the data undergoing processing.
Knowledge of the logic involved in any decision process concerning the use of the data subject’s personal data.
The Data Subject shall have the rights listed below:
- Access to information on his or her processed personal data.
- Rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Withdraw consent and the personal data will no longer be processed.
- Request that his or her personal data be completely erased from the BARCELONA ZERO LIMITS database and from databases to which the data has been exported.
If as a Data Subject you wish to exercise any of the rights listed above. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmation or cancellation of the services that Barcelona Zero Limits markets its own products for which it requires the collaboration of other firms and suppliers, such as for example its private tours that include the sale of admission tickets, or tours for which transport must be booked, or tours that require a minimum number of participants, etc. In such cases, the customer shall consider the service as having been notified at the time of purchase; however, Barcelona Zero Limits shall have 48 hours in which to cancel it if any incident should arise in connection with the provision of the service (events of force majeure or reasons beyond the control of Barcelona Zero Limits: purchase of admission tickets, booking of transport, etc.).
In the event of cancellation or of the services requested not being available, Barcelona Zero Limits shall contact the customer and offer the following options:
– A refund in full of the amounts paid by the customer to IBarcelona Zero Limits.
– Provision of the services on other dates, if available and if the customer so wishes. The non-availability of the services requested shall not entitle the customer to any compensation other than a refund of the amount paid. In the absence of any communication from Barcelona Zero Limits during this period, the purchase is automatically confirmed.
– Client cancellation of tour or no-show: no refunds will be given to clients who, for whatever reason, cancel tours they have previously reserved or who do not show up for the tour.
– Complaints: clients who wish to file a complaint may fill out a complaint form available at our central office.
– Insurance: Prices quoted on the web do not include medical insurance; clients may arrange private cover if they wish.
In case of cancellation of one or more activities, Barcelona Zero Limits will apply the charges indicated below according to the notice provided by the costumer of the cancellation of the activity:
Notification 10 days or more in advance: 20% of the budget in concept of administrative costs. Return of the 80% of the amount paid by the customer.
Notification between 9 to 5 days in advance: 50% of the budget. Return of the 50% of the amount paid by the customer.
Notification between 4 and 3 days in advance: 75% of the budget. Return of the 25% of the amount paid by the customer.
Notification 2 days in advance or less: 100% of budget. There will be no refound of the amount paid by the customer.