BARCELONA ZERO LIMITS S.L.
Carrer Arbúcies, Num. 4 . 08184 Palau-Solità i Plegamans (Barcelona).
Tourism Registry of Catalonia: GC-003740
Data Protection web. Barcelona Zero Limits.
- Data Protection. BARCELONA ZERO LIMITS, S.L registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, 1/2014/34020060, has adopted the measures and safety standards for personal data protection required by the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Personal Data Protection and its implementing regulations. The personal data collected through this website are subject to automated treatment and incorporated into a file which is owned by the company owning the website, which is also responsible of this file. Filling out the form included in the site or sending e-mails or other communications to the owner of the website implies the express consent of the applicant to the inclusion of their personal data in the aforementioned computer file. The applicant may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Personal Data Protection, by e-mail to info@barcelonazerolimits. com or by mail to the registered office: Carrer Arbúcies, Num. 4 Urbanización Can Duran 08184 Palau-Solità i Plegamans (Barcelona).
- Obtaining data. The collection of personal data is carried out exclusively through the form published in the sections: Register, I Wish, the respective forms for requesting information and emails that customers can send to BARCELONA ZERO LIMITS, S.L when requesting our services.
- Professional secrecy. All private communications between BARECLONA ZERO LIMITS, S.L and customers / users will be considered confidential. We recommend that the applicant does not provide to any third party identification, password or reference numbers provided by BARCELONA ZERO LIMITS, S.L
- Transfer to third parties. BARCELONA ZERO LIMITS, S.L will not sell, transfer, rent or transmit in any way information or personal data of their customers / users to third parties.
- Policy Changes Security and Data Protection. BARCELONA ZERO LIMITS, S.L reserves the right to change its security policy and data protection at its discretion at any time and without notice, always under the Spanish legislation on data protection.
However, there is a possibility that some of the existing links to pages on our website, place a cookie on the home page or the link itself. BARCELONA ZERO LIMITS, SL is exempt from any liability for such facilities, and is not involved in any way in the same, leaving the user able to exercise the rights under the data protection legislation in front of the company responsible for the installation of cookies.
Data Protection in the forms, Website
All information submitted via paper forms, electronic forms and / or by email will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Personal Data Protection and Please note that you are entitled to file access, rectification, cancellation and objection of data, and may exercise such rights by sending a request to email@example.com or by post to the social adress: Carrer Arbúcies, Num. 4 Urbanización Can Duran 08184 Palau-Solità i Plegamans (Barcelona).
By sending the forms, the sender gives his consent to the processing of the data included probided. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
The requested data is strictly necessary for the correct identification of the sender in order to perform basic administrative tasks. The data collected is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes described.
Confirmation or cancellation of the services that Barcelona Zero Limits markets its own products for which it requires the collaboration of other firms and suppliers, such as for example its private tours that include the sale of admission tickets, or tours for which transport must be booked, or tours that require a minimum number of participants, etc. In such cases, the customer shall consider the service as having been notified at the time of purchase; however, Barcelona Zero Limits shall have 48 hours in which to cancel it if any incident should arise in connection with the provision of the service (events of force majeure or reasons beyond the control of Barcelona Zero Limits: purchase of admission tickets, booking of transport, etc.).
In the event of cancellation or of the services requested not being available, Barcelona Zero Limits shall contact the customer and offer the following options:
– A refund in full of the amounts paid by the customer to IBarcelona Zero Limits.
– Provision of the services on other dates, if available and if the customer so wishes. The non-availability of the services requested shall not entitle the customer to any compensation other than a refund of the amount paid. In the absence of any communication from Barcelona Zero Limits during this period, the purchase is automatically confirmed.
– Client cancellation of tour or no-show: no refunds will be given to clients who, for whatever reason, cancel tours they have previously reserved or who do not show up for the tour.
– Complaints: clients who wish to file a complaint may fill out a complaint form available at our central office.
– Insurance: Prices quoted on the web do not include medical insurance; clients may arrange private cover if they wish.
In case of cancellation of one or more activities, Barcelona Zero Limits will apply the charges indicated below according to the notice provided by the costumer of the cancellation of the activity:
Notification 10 days or more in advance: 20% of the budget in concept of administrative costs. Return of the 80% of the amount paid by the customer.
Notification between 9 to 5 days in advance: 50% of the budget. Return of the 50% of the amount paid by the customer.
Notification between 4 and 3 days in advance: 75% of the budget. Return of the 25% of the amount paid by the customer.
Notification 2 days in advance or less: 100% of budget. There will be no refound of the amount paid by the customer.