19 Jul The Secrets of the National Park
- Discover the clearest waters in the Pyrenees in the delicate Planell d’Aigüestortes.
- The impressive panoramic view from Portarró d’Espot (highest point on the route).
- Enjoy the majesty of Sant Maurici lake and the Encantats at the end of the route.
The Secrets of the National Park tour includes a guided walk in the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park in the central Pyrenees, starting in the Vall de Boí and ending in the town of Espot, crossing the park from west to east. The route, of medium difficulty in terms of its physical demands, allows you to discover both the natural wonders that give their name to the park in the same day. You spend the night in a well-known traditional mountain hotel with a local atmosphere and a fantastic location in the centre of Boí. The tour is led by qualified mountain guide with extremely good knowledge of the region and mountain walking technique.
- Previous day: Guided tour of the Vall de Boí Romanesque churches (Alta Ribagorça), declared to be a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. 3-4 hour circular walk visiting the churches of Sant Climent de Taüll, Santa Maria de Taüll, Sant Joan de Boí and Santa Eulàlia d’Erill la Vall.
- Possibility of collecting and transferring customers from anywhere in Spain and returning them to their place of origin.
- The tour can be adapted to the customer’s requirements.