Controller: Barcelona Zero LimitsC/. Arbúcies 4 08184 Palau-Solità i Plegamans, Barcelona – firstname.lastname@example.org
Main purpose and lawful basis for the processing: To get in contact with the user to offer them information or to solve their questions regarding products/services offered by Barcelona Zero Limits relating to the enquiry. By inputting your personal information in the contact form, we acknowledge that you are giving us your consent to handle this data for the purpose described beforehand.
Rights: The user may withdraw their consent at any given time. They may also exercise their rights to access, rectification, erasure, and objection to the processing of their personal details by sending a written communication to Barcelona Zero Limits to the aforementioned addresses. The user has also the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection authority.
Recipients: Third parties that are providing services and have access to your personal data in order to resolve the query or question that has been raised.
Source: Third parties that Barcelona Zero Limits provides their services to the interested party.
I.- Who is responsible for handling your personal data?
Barcelona Zero Limits is responsible for handling your personal data. It has its registered office in C/ Arbúcies 4 08184 Palau Solità i Plegamans, Barcelona. If you have any questions or queries relating to data protection, then please send an email to the Barcelona Zero Limits Data Protection Office: email@example.com
II.- How is your personal data processed?
Barcelona Zero Limits ensures that all personal data under its responsibility is processed according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679) and the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018.
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
- Collected for legitimate purposes;
- Processed adequately, relevantly and not excessively in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and/or further processed;
- Accurate and up to date;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data through technical and organisation measures.
III.- How did we obtain your data?
The personal details that Barcelona Zero Limits. handles is personal data gathered by the interested subjects during the contribution of this data through this webpage, as well as personal data obtained by third parties providing their services with the purpose of guaranteeing and managing the provision of these services (for examples travel reservations).
During the maintenance of the contractual relationship, Barcelona Zero Limits.L may handle data from third parties that the client may provide. In this case, the client is obliged to inform all of these people of the precautions gathered in data protection.
IV.- What purpose do we use your personal data for?
Barcelona Zero Limits informs the user, or the user´s legal representative, that it may provide your personal information through this webpage or for the acquisition of some of its products and/or services, and that your personal data will be managed by Barcelona Zero Limits, for the following purposes:
1. Contact in order to resolve enquiries. Barcelona Zero Limits. will deal with the user’s personal data in order to be able to respond to the queries that are received through the contact form and/or get in touch with any users that have requested that they be contacted when completing the contact form.
Lawful Basis: This is based on consent being granted by the user when inputting their data in the contact form to be contacted by Barcelona Zero Limits to solve the enquiry that has been raised. (RGPD Art.6.1(a))
2. Management of the reservations of the requested services: In order to manage the provision of the services offered by Barcelona Zero Limits. through this webpage, A Barcelona Zero Limits. must deal with the client´s personal data, as well as the personal data of those under the client´s responsibility and any data provided through the current webpage. Also for the previous purposes, Barcelona Zero Limits must pass this information onto the collaborating entities so they can provide these services. The data that such entities will be provided with will be the essential information needed in order to be able to carry out these services and the information will be used for that purpose only. Some of the recipients mentioned beforehand may not be in the European Union. International transfers of data carried out outside of the European Union will be done in accordance with what is established within the applicable normative regarding data protection on both a national and a European level.
Lawful Basis: This is required in order to execute the contract. (RGPD Art.6.1(b))
3. Complying with the accounting, legal, tax and administrative obligations.
Lawful Basis: This is required in order to execute the contract. (RGPD Art.6.1(b))
Lawful Basis: This is needed to satisfy the legitimate interests of Barcelona Zero Limits (RGPD Art.6.1(f)). If in the past no service has been contracted with Barcelona Zero Limits then the consent for sending commercial communications must be granted. (RGPD Art.6.1(a))
5. Communication of your personal data to other Barcelona Zero Limits so the companies may send commercial communications or promotions of products and services that they are offering which may be of your interest, always providing that you have given your consent.
Legitimization: This will only go ahead if Barcelona Zero Limits , has been given consent by the client. (RGPD Art.6.1(a))
6. Communication of your personal data to collaborative entities that Barcelona Zero Limits has a collaboration agreement with in the hospitality, catering, tourism and transportation sectors, in order to send by both ordinary and electronic means, commercial communications or promotions of their products and/or services.
Lawful Basis: This is required in order to execute the service contract with the client (RGPD Art.1.(b))
7. Carrying out statistical reports or tendency reports: Barcelona Zero Limits prepares statistical
reports or tendency reports which may become personalized in order to carry out activities which need to be controlled and make business decisions on an internal level.
Lawful Basis: This is based on the legitimate interest of Barcelona Zero Limits as the reports that are carried out are used to improve the quality of the services of Barcelona Zero Limits. and to have an internal control of the provision of these services. (RGPD Art.6.1(f)).
8. Carrying out Market analysis: Barcelona Zero Limits with the aim of being able to provide its clients with more personalized services, will prepare profiles based on data that has been extracted from sales from its clients, as well as tourist preferences, travel records and financial circumstances. The information used in such profiles could have been obtained through information that the clients provided during the contractual relationship with Barcelona Zero Limits.
Lawful Basis: This is needed to satisfy the legitimate interests of Barcelona Zero Limits and the client (RGPD Art.6.1(f)). The client can always oppose to receiving these kinds of communications on behalf of Barcelona Zero Limits.
9. Sending quality control surveys. In order to evaluate the level of client satisfaction with the products and/or services that they contracted, they will be sent quality control surveys to get their opinion and therefore to be able to improve any aspects that need improvement.
Lawful Basis: This is based on the legitimate interest of Barcelona Zero Limits . (RGPD Art.6.1(f)). The client can always oppose to receiving these kinds of communications on behalf of Barcelona Zero Limits.
V.- Where is the Personal Data Stored?
Personal data will be incorporated in a file property of BARCELONA ZERO LIMITS which will be allocated in the EEA (European Economic Area) or in countries that are provided with the same level of protection for privacy such as countries that adhere to EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks.
VI.- How long will we keep your personal data for?
VII.- Who will your personal data be passed on to?
BARCELONA ZERO LIMITS will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Barcelona Zero Limits will only communicate the client data to:
- Providing that the client has given their consent, Barcelona Zero Limits will communicate client data to the collaborators in the hospitality, catering, tourism and transportation sectors in order to send them commercial communications.
- Third parties that they collaborate with and need to receive this information for the provision of the services,Competent Public bodies, Magistrates and Courts.
- Apart from the previous communication of information, Barcelona Zero Limits . collaborates with some third party service providers that have access to clients personal data and that handle the referred information in the name of, and on behalf of Barcelona Zero Limits .L. due to the provision of their services. To be precise, Barcelona Zero Limits will contract the supply of services on behalf of third party suppliers that carry out their activity, including and without limitation to the following sectors: legal advice, companies with professional multidisciplinary services, companies providing technological services, companies supplying IT services. All third parties which have been provided with access have signed the appropriate confidentiality and data processing agreements as required by law.
VIII.- What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
The user has the right to the following information about personal data being processed:
- Confirmation as to whether data related to him or her are being processed;
- Information about the purposes of the processing operations, the categories of data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
- Communication of the data undergoing processing.
- Knowledge of the logic involved in any decision process concerning the use of the data subject’s personal data.
The user shall have the rights listed below:
- Access to information on his or her processed personal data.
- Rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Withdraw consent and the personal data will no longer be processed.
- Request that his or her personal data be completely erased from the Barcelona Zero Limits database and from databases to which the data has been exported.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, Spanish Agency of Data Protection (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos)
The user can exercise any of the rights listed above by sending a written communication to the Barcelona Zero Limits Data Protection Office at C/ Arbúcies 4 08184Palau-Solità i Plegamans, Barcelona, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing in both cases to this request, a copy of their National Identity card, Tax identification number or an official document that identifies them..